Explore an exciting opportunity at itHighway. Our ideal candidate must be comfortable working onsite in a corporate environment and have a range of collateral samples to demonstrate skill set and creative thinking. Candidates must also be able to work effectively under pressure.
Performs, directs, and coordinates web design activities relating to advertising sales and our portal websites . This individual works with the advertising sales and our portal team to design web pages, banners, landing pages, newsletters, online advertisements and other creative vehicles, as needed.
Also responsible for reporting and analyzing on creative/design effectiveness, optimization of banner ads and other factors that effect advertising sales revenue. In addition, this individual plays a key role conducting a variety of traditional design and marketing projects in support of our advertising sales' needs.
The successful Graphic Designer will have outstanding design and project management skills. A professional communication style will be required for interaction with clients and client agencies. The ability to pro-actively improve banner and site performance is critical.
- Responsible for managing and/or creating all graphic design initiatives, including (but not limited to): web pages, banner ads, landing page design/creation and newsletter layout.
- Alternate manager of email marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for proactively optimizing banner performance by working closely with account managers, suggesting alternate/new designs, alternate/new copy, competitive analysis, new/unique ad placements.
- Should be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Should be on the cutting edge' of new ad placements, sizes, and technologies.
- 4-year college degree with emphasis on web and/or graphic design preferred
- At least 5 years of design and/or marketing experience is required
- Outstanding designer with experience in developing rich media and optimizing both advertising design and messaging.
- Excellent communication skills and strong work ethic. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in fast-paced work environment.
- Extensive knowledge in all design and desktop publishing software, including (but not limited to): Publisher, MacroMedia design suite, Adobe design suite, MS Office
- Understanding of related technology, including (but not limited to): the world wide web, web analytics software, ad serve software, email marketing software, campaign tracking software, and general web programming languages/platforms (HTML, SHTML, DHTML, Java, ASP, XML, RSS, Linux/Unix , CSS).
- Ability to work on both Mac and PC.
- Understanding of world financial market is a plus.
- Marketing and/or advertising agency experience preferred.
Please email your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job or you may fax them to our Int'l fax 1-502-719-6762.