HTML, Java and ASP Developer
We are a leading provider of focused information management solutions and services to municipalities and universities across the nation.
Continued growth has opened the door of opportunity for a talented and experienced Web Developer with experience in site redesign, development and administration.
The Web Developer works as part of a technology team responsible for multiple clients.
- Site redesign
- Site development
- Site administration
- Responsibilities also include responding to email inquiries and researching/verifying transactions as well as working closely with vendors
The position offers:
- Challenging technical projects
- An organization that recognizes individual achievement and values teamwork
- Opportunities for growth and professional development
- Solid compensation
- Excellent benefits
What you need:
- 3 years experience with site design, development and administration
- Familiarity and/or experience with XML preferred
- Bachelors degree
What else you'll need:
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with clients and the technical team.
- Good organizational skills and ability to stay on top of multiple projects.
- Motivated, self-starter who likes working on productive, fast-paced teams.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
Please email your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job or you may fax them to our Int'l fax 1-502-719-6762.