Internet Marketing and Advertising Expert
itHighway assists small to mid sized businesses in effectively marketing their product or service through major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, AOL and MSN, along with end-to-end web design and marketing assistance.
The Search Marketing Account Representative is responsible for qualifying leads, managing initial customer acquisition and developing the initial client relationship. It is an aggressive sales position with a large commission incentive / high income opportunity and requirement to be productive on a daily basis.
Responsibilities for the Search Marketing Account Representative:
- Daily telephone prospecting (no territories, national focus)
- Management of sales pipeline and lead qualification
- Achieving weekly quota
- Ensuring customer hand-off flows smoothly with production team
- Developing referral opportunities
- Sell, sell, sell
- Have fun!!
Job Requirements for Search Marketing Account Representative:
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage personal work habits
- Proficient in use of MS Office and Internet browser usage
- Previous B2B or phone sales experience required
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent experience in account management / sales, preferably in the Internet or technology industry
- Substantial commission & bonus opportunities
- Short sales cycle
- Daily contests and incentives
- Comprehensive sales and product training
- Paid vacation, sick pay and holidays
- Paid health insurance
- Casual dress code
- Fun and highly 'caffeinated' work environment
Please email your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job or you may fax them to our Int'l fax 1-502-719-6762.